CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 23 September 2012

My night to do some binding

A while ago I made this quilt out of a jelly roll of French General FaLaLaLaLa fabric.
I think I will be putting this quilt on top of the Grand Piano this year at Christmas Time.
It will make a lovely spot for our snowglobe collection. 
 Here is the back of the quilt, didnt Pat from A1 Quilting do a fantastic job?
She really does know her stuff and I could not recommend her enough if you have any machine quilting that you need to be done.

So my job now is to hand stitch the binding....... I best put a television show on and get comfy on the couch.

Till next time, Michele

2 comments:

De said...

Did you get it done? Looks great!

Unknown said...

Um I got one quilt done, this one is next on the list.

Post a Comment