CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 7 September 2012

Friday night sewing


I will be doing a little bit of sewing tonight, but first hubby is taking me out for Indian....yum yum.
Why the picture of Whoopies? because I seem to have chocolate on the brain today...

I'm not sure what I will be sewing, I do have a few things on the go....

One thing I need to get done is my Friendship Embroidery Swap that I am in....once I work out how to put up the button I will :)
I am doing it in French General - one of my all time favourite ranges - Paniers De Fleurs...

Once that is done, maybe I could finish the Angel Quilt that will be hung in the shop....It's nearly done and I just have to quilt it and bind it.

I'm hoping my friend De will be also whipping up a sewing storm tonight and she has amazing things on her blog so go check it out.....


1 comments:

De said...

Hopefully..........but I wont have an Indian feed to fire me up :) and thanks for the compliment!

Post a Comment