CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 17 October 2012

OOPS!



So my Tuesday night at Doll class started FANTASTICALLY.
Chris and I poured ourselves a lovely glass of chilled french chardonnay and we started to get to work.
I had to clean this 'breast plate' for my Alice in Wonderland Doll, but now I'm thinking maybe a Snow White would be cute ......
So as I said it 'started'.......


AND this is how it finished!!!!.....I had just finished cleaning the breast plate, 3 hours worth, and ONLY 1 glass of wine, Honestly I then went on to coffee.....
I was gently blowing the excess dust off and I heard what seemed to be like the sound of an 'earthquake'.....and my poor little breast plate crumbled and crashed to the floor!!!!
I then spent the next couple of hours finishing off the legs and arms.....
I will attack another breast plate next week!!!! BUT IM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment