CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 August 2012

Pre-Cut Party


What are you doing this Friday night?
I noticed on De's blog that Sarah is running a Pre-Cut Party.
There are times when it is just hard to get out of the house to meet up with women to do some sewing.   I love this idea of using technology to move along my sewing mojo.  I will be at home Friday night sewing up a storm knowing that others will be doing the same and I can not wait to share my project when it's done.
I have a charm pack that I have had for ages sitting there just waiting to be turned into a fantastic piece of art with my little hands and sewing machine.
The pack is from Moda and it's called Arnold's Attic by Barbara Brackman. Now to go off and find a cute little project to do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment